SPICY CAJUN CHIPS
- Pre-heat your oven to 200°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into chip sizes - not wedges but not as thin as fries.
- Pop them in a large pan and cover with water and a good sprinkling of salt. Over a medium to high heat bring to a boil.
- Leave boiling for 1minute then drain immediately.
- In a bowl add the oil and 1 Tsp of the Cajun spice blend and mix, coat the chips and spread evenly across the baking tray and cook in the oven for 40 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Once removed from the oven sprinkle over the remaining half tsp of spice blend and season with salt to taste.
- We serve ours with a Tangy Cajun Mayo - to make this mix mayonnaise with a little of the Cajun Spice Blend and a squeeze of lime.