ASIAN NOODLE BROTH
- In a large saucepan on a medium-high heat bring your mushroom stock to a boil.
- Add the star anise, ginger and soy sauce to the stock and keep on a very gentle simmer on a low heat while you prep the other ingredients.
- To prep the carrot, use a peeler and rotating the carrot peel off fine strips of carrot and put to the side with the rest of your prepped veg.
- With the stock simmering add in your noodles to begin to soften.
- After 1 minute add in the radish, carrot, bok choi, bean sprouts and chopped coriander stalks.
- Give it a couple of minutes simmering until the noodles have cooked through.
- Serve and garnish with sliced chilli (to your liking), spring onions and coriander.