- In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, heat the oil. Add the chicken thigh and cook for 5 minutes until browned all over.
- Add in the peppers and cook for a further 5 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Add in the Fajita Spice Blend along with the corn and mix thoroughly to coat all the ingredients. Cook for a further 2 minutes before removing from the heat and setting aside.
- Heat another frying pan over a medium-high heat, and add a tortilla (multiple if they fit) and top half of the tortilla with a heavy sprinkling of cheese and the cooked chicken, pepper & corn mixture and some spring onions. Fold the other half of the tortilla over and cook, flipping once, until golden, 2-3 minutes per side.
- Serve with a wedge of lime and a simple salsa!