Serve with your favourite Low FODMAP Fajita accompaniments
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C, line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Toss the Aubergine in oil and a pinch of salt and pepper and spread evenly across the tray, roast in the oven for 12 minutes.
- In the meantime, slice your peppers and spring onions and heat a large frying pan over a medium-high heat with 1tbsp oil.
- Once the oil is hot add the sliced peppers and cook down for 2 minutes.
- By this time your aubergine should be done, and you can add to the pan along with the spice blend and stir to fully coat.
- Add the tomato puree and a splash of water - if it is still too dry add more water.
- Sizzle for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add in the spring onions and stir just before serving.